People and Talent Manager - Part Time
Play a key role in one of the most innovative and exciting technology companies in New Zealand.
Teknique’s beautiful integration of smart video and vision technology into consumer products has turned some important heads.
We are looking for a talented and experienced People and Talent Manager to join our team on a part-time basis.
On a day-to day basis you will...
- Company Culture: Build and maintain a healthy, positive and rewarding team culture
- Recruitment: Own Teknique's recruiting processes - posting job openings, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone and in-person interviews, making job offers and negotiating starting salaries
- Performance Management: Work with management to ensure all staff performance appraisals and salary reviews are completed on time and regularly
- HRIS: Utilise our HRIS system to provide;
- fantastic on-boarding experiences for new employees including pre-first day tasks, induction workflow, digital paperwork
- transparency and visibility in Teknique with announcements and various initiatives
- regular reporting to management
- Employee Benefits: Develop and manage employee benefits
- Company Events: In collaboration with Administration staff, manage internal engagement of staff and work together to facilitate staff events and activities both on and off-site
- Be available to work on a part-time basis for 24 hours (3 days) per week (days to be agreed)
- Be a 'people person' with fantastic communication skills
- Be a confident self starter, and have the ability to execute ideas without extensive direction
- Have solid experience in the People and Talent field (Human Resource management)
- Have a solid understanding of employment law and compliance, especially regarding employment eligibility, confidentiality, proper maintenance of employee files, and forms management
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Enjoy working in a team environment with an appreciation of working with a diverse range of personality types
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and internet-based applications (Google Suite, Dropbox, Atlassian Confluence, BambooHR, etc.)
You will join an inspiring team of innovators, creators, and do-ers working passionately toward creating better ways to view the world. We believe in and encourage continual up-skill and learning.
Our thoughtfully designed working environment in Albany, Auckland, New Zealand has bush views, sit stand desks along with the latest software and equipment. Complementing our progressive workspace is a zen space, quiet room and dedicated project space.
We keep the team fuelled with free snacks, great espresso coffee, and craft beer on tap.