Technical Customer Support
Play a key role in one of the most innovative and exciting technology companies in New Zealand.
Teknique’s beautiful integration of intelligent video and deep learning technology into consumer products has turned some important heads. We are looking for driven deliverers to add to our talent arsenal located on Auckland's North Shore.
As a member of our Technical Customer Support team, you will be working closely with engineers, customers and project managers to deliver our quality technology solutions for our customers in the US and Europe.
We are looking for someone who has a varied background in customer support in technology and devices and can adjust to a dynamic and changing work environment. You’ll be someone who gets their kicks from solving technical problems and can collaborate easily with all areas of our engineering team to get things done.
On a day-to day basis you might be:
- Liaising with Client stakeholders and Teknique engineering teams to provide manufacturing and in-market product support
- Working with our internal Development and QA engineers to replicate, debug and resolve issues in support of our global Clients
- Creating and maintaining detailed FAQ and other related support documentation for our support portal
- Providing your views on how things can be continually improved
- Working in a fast growing NZ Tech company creating new products the world hasn’t seen yet
- Getting to collaborate with a fantastic team of passionate people
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Have a passion for customer service and finding solutions to people’s technical issues
- Have a passion for and understanding of modern technologies and trends
- Have a desire to provide the best possible technical support service to our Clients and our internal engineering teams
- Enjoy solving problems for people
- Be a team player who is confident to speak up with ideas and issues
- Be a self-starter, not afraid to grab hold of an opportunity and make it your own
- Have an interest in the video capture and content industry
- Have 1-3 years professional experience in a technology/camera/computer support role
It would be cool if you...
- Are legally entitled to work in New Zealand, including a Work Permit with conditions that allow you to work in this position
- Have willingness to travel to meet our customers and attend trade shows in US and Europe
- Have amazing written communication skills
- Are familiar with Amazon Web Services or similar cloud services
- Have a degree or qualification in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or similar
You will join an inspiring team of innovators, creators, and do-ers working passionately toward creating better ways to view the world. We believe in and encourage continual up-skill and learning.
Our thoughtfully designed working environment in Albany, Auckland, New Zealand has bush views, sit stand desks along with the latest software and equipment. Complementing our progressive workspace is a zen space, quiet room and dedicated project space. We have extensive wellbeing programmes to look after you which includes subsidised healthcare insurance.
We keep the team fuelled with free snacks, fresh fruit, great espresso coffee, and craft beer on tap.