Marketing & Communications Manager
Teknique’s beautiful integration of smart video and vision technology into consumer products has turned some important heads.
Come and be part of a growing #Fast50 New Zealand exporting business paving its way internationally!
We are looking for a marketing all rounder to work with us to grow our brand. You be need to be a real “operator” with great skills and the desire to work with experienced international executives on PR and marketing. You will be supporting international trade shows and the role will likely involve some travel at some point.
You will be responsible for…
- Handling design, development and printing of all brochures, datasheets and documentation on Teknique services and products.
- Supporting design, development and printing of trade show banners, stands, and pop-ups.
- Managing and editing our website and social media feeds, as well as creating and working with the team to craft stories that promote us both internally and externally.
- Working with PR agencies to craft stories and manage their distribution.
- Working with the sales team to craft pitch-decks that convert customers
If you are a self-starter, have a mature outlook and high regard to work quality - then read on!
You will have...
- A Marketing, Business, Communications or Graphic Design qualification, with preferably 3-5 years marketing experience
- Intermediate design skills with fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful communication and marketing strategies through innovative and varied methods
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise tasks whilst being flexible
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Have a proactive attitude
It would be cool if you...
- Have experience with international trade shows
- Have experience social media management
- Have knowledge of the IT sector, preferably electronics and software
- Have the ability to understand marketing SaaS, online SEO, and conversion tools
- Have some interest in workplace experience and office design
You will join an inspiring team of innovators, creators, and do-ers working passionately toward creating better ways to view the world. We believe in and encourage continual up-skill and learning.
Our thoughtfully designed working environment in Albany, Auckland, New Zealand has bush views, sit stand desks along with the latest software and equipment. Complementing our progressive workspace is a zen space, quiet room and dedicated project space.
We keep the team fuelled with free snacks, fresh fruit, great espresso coffee, and craft beer on tap.
A company subsidised healthcare plan is available.